I can tell you that, the previous review about sitejabber is true.

I was lucky enough not a victim because I wrote around 9 reviews about following websites/companies, and for your reference, most of the following sites I wrote about are scams:

====================================

- trustpilot.com (fraud and scam)

- pretavoir.co.uk (fraud and scam)

- wigsbuy.com (fraud and scam)

- iherb.com (they are ok, not scam)

- amazon (they are ok, not scam)

- ebay (fair)

- yelp (fake reviews' scams)

- labdoor (U.S. government organization, well, they are frauds and scams too.)

- https://www.***.co.uk/threads/glasses_frames/1/ (Links to fraud eyewear's websites:)

====================================

I even have evidence screenshots on my reviews from their website. Believe it or not. Everything I said is true.

They closed/erased my sitejabber's account after I posted a review on "Labdoor.com". You should see the following video yourself.

Supplements: What happened with our investigation (CBC Marketplace)

I don't want to say too much, with your wisdom, you shouldn't find it hard to understand what is right and what is wrong about the current state of the world, and also this sitejabber.com site.

Almost everyone is so greedy for their own good, not really care about other's feeling. This is really a sad world to live in.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sitejabber and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Trustpilot that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Sitejabber.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sitejabber to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sitejabber?

Comments